Stories!!
Photos-
Top Left- Me! In Winds II!
Top Right- Me and the Sax player in Winds II!
Bottom left- From left to right, Anna, Kimberley, Hannah, Anna-Lee, and Calvin!
Bottom right- Our Drumming teacher Leo!
Hey,
I have been at music camp for the last 2 weeks having tons of fun and getting very sore hands!!
I have tons of stories so I might have to do 2 parts but hey that is OK!!
My friend Kaelynne is literately telling me what to write because I told her all my stories.
Story #1- In band us clarinets sit in front of the trumpets. Now trumpets would not be so bad if they did not play in your ear!! Anyway there was this one trumpeter who always played in my ear. It was not that pleasant!! AT ALL!! I have never had so many head aches in my LIFE!! But anyway I told him that he was playing in my ear and he tried to play a little softer but he is a trumpeter who likes to play Superman loud!
Story #2- What I find is that in Summer Camp they always keep you on your toes!! What I mean is that My teacher did not tell us what we were playing till the day before the concert! It was super scary whether we were going to get told before the concert or not!! EEK!!
My teachers were-
Angela- Winds II- Basinetfluaphone
Leo- African Drumming
Beverley- Band-Bandits
I had soooo much fun though,
Anna-Lee


Comments
Post a Comment