What?!
Hello,
I have had a very interesting week!
I have had a very interesting week!
On Tuesday I went
to the eye doctor because last year they found nearsightedness in my eyes and
they wanted me to come back so that they could check it out again. Well they
thought that maybe glasses will help me so I am really hoping my glasses are going
to come in today!!
Yesterday we went
to a show called Canada Roars it was of Canada’s musical history. So they
started way back in the Indians and Acadians time all the way to now! They also
had a type of dance for each genre of music! There was Step and Highland Dancing
and Tap and Contemporary and Hip-Hop! There where a lot. It was very
interesting.
At the beginning they had characters like Harriet Tubman, Nellie McClung, Sir John A. MacDonald, Queen Victoria when she was young and Queen Victoria when she was older, and some soldiers from the war of 1812 there. You could ask them questions and they would know perfectly I thought that the real person would not know better!!
BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Ingredients
1. Chicken,
2. Barbecue sauce
(Sweet and Spicy is what I used but whatever you want is fine)!
3. Hamburger buns
or Bread
Directions
1.
Cut up your
chicken (I used leftovers from Thanksgiving but you can use anything)
2.
You can either
warm it up or you can leave it cold (I mean if you are making one just to make
this sandwich then you need to cook it)!
3.
Then put it on the
bread you can add cheese if you want (I used Monterey Jack Cheese)
4.
Then squirt some
BBQ sauce on and eat it!!
I hope you liked
my blog. I will post a photo of me in my new glasses as soon as I get them, and
you still need a photo of my hair don’t you?
It will come
sooner then later!
Anna-Lee
Comments
Post a Comment