That is Extrapoolicious!!!!



Hello,
 What a funny word eh?! Well I think it fits in just swimmingly!
 Guess what I am talking about today? Swimming and my clarinet recital! 
 Swimming! We have a friend who has a pool and he said we could come over whenever we feel like it! So far we have gone Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! I think swimming is a very relaxing thing to do. I love playing Marco Polo (You have one person who is Marco Polo and they close their eyes and try to find everyone else. To find anyone you say Marco and all the other people say Polo in response. It is a lot of fun!! 
We will be going to the cottage soon and I am so excited to go and enjoy even more swimming.

My Clarinet Recital! Some of you know that I am doing an RCM exam in about 2 weeks! This recital was just a little test, I played my 2 solo pieces with the piano accompanist  and just got a feeling of playing the songs with an audience! It was really fun and now I feel a little bit more confident! My pianist is very nice and understanding. She also has a wonderful British accent! I hope that my exam goes well! It is on the 27th of June!!

Here is my recipe-


Warning:
Only brave and willing people can eat this!! It might kill your taste buds forever!!
What you need-
  1. A hot dog bun (You might only want to make one for your first try!)
  2. A banana
  3. A knife
  4. Peanut butter
Directions-
  1. Take you hot dog bun, spread peanut butter all over it (like you are spreading butter on toast)!
  2. Now take your banana and cut it in half. Put it on your “hot dog” and if you dare eat up!
I got this idea from a friend. I have no desire to try it unless you comment and say that it was actually pretty good! 
This is me at my recital!

Hope to hear from you (maybe)!! I don't really want to try it! 
This is me with my clarinet teachers dog and mt pianist!

Comments