What a mouth full

Recipes-
Beverages-

Chocolate Brain Freeze

You will need-
1. Chocolate sauce
2. Vanilla ice cream
3. Ice cubes
4. A blender

How to make it-
1. You blend the ice cubes till they are still crunchy but not liquid yet.
2. Then you put in the ice cream ( as much as you would like. I put in 1 and a 1/2 scoops)
3. Then you put in chocolate sauce again as much as you would like.

Add on`s-
You could use strawberry sauce instead of chocolate or caramel sauce. 

Smoothies

You will need-
1. Milk
2. Any type of fruit you feel like.
3. A blender

How to make it-
1. You put the fruit into the blender with the milk. 
2. Blend until a drink 
3. Enjoy 

Alright now I get to tell you about the stuff that is going on in my life.

1. I am in Centerpointe Theater working on The Sleeping Beauty. It is going well. We are all a little stressed because tomorrow is our first show. Please pray that all goes well and that the fire alarm does not go off (read the blog post FIRE!! for more info)!! I am not sure whether I have told you this already but I am Dragon Smoke and Royal Children. Let me say our dance Royal Children is coming along a bit better.

I have been thinking about ways to make my blog interesting. Like not just this is what I did today and then the recipes but actually WOW that is so cool kind of interesting. So I have been thinking and if you have any ideas you can let me know I am open.

Anna-Lee

I am doing The Sleeping Beauty with Les Petits Ballet. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique 2

Unique 4

Unique