Looking forward to it!

I am really looking forward to next Tuesday because my coach wants me to ride Ellie-May, one of the new ponies which is going to be a huge change for me. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

When I got Mickey out of the paddock today he was a mess. It took me a whole 15 minute to brush his neck! 


Today we started cantering and jumping!  That was a BIG surprise for me. It felt like we were flying. This was my very first time jumping!! I loved it a lot. I had a little beginning to cantering and enjoyed it quite a bit. Next week if weather permitting ( Can you believe it is -16 and snowing here) we are going to ride in the sand ring. I think it is a safe assumption that it is made out of sand!!  Looking forward to telling you all about next week. 

Anna-Lee

this is Ellie-May.
Me grooming Mickey.



Me jumping.
Me finishing a jump. and going into a canter


Comments