Anyone enjoying March break?
Hello,
I am really enjoying March break even though I love to do things! It so nice just to have a break sometimes. What am I enjoying the most about March break? I am enjoying going to the library everyday!! I got some really cool DVDs from the library- Busytown, Easy 2 draw horses, Ancient China History, ( so far I am on the Busytown one). It is also nice to be able to play out side with out having to worry about being called in for school. Hope you all are having a really good holiday.
Anna-Lee
I am really enjoying March break even though I love to do things! It so nice just to have a break sometimes. What am I enjoying the most about March break? I am enjoying going to the library everyday!! I got some really cool DVDs from the library- Busytown, Easy 2 draw horses, Ancient China History, ( so far I am on the Busytown one). It is also nice to be able to play out side with out having to worry about being called in for school. Hope you all are having a really good holiday.
Anna-Lee
| Cyrus playing outside |
| Me near the LONGEST icicle I have EVER seen | ! |
| Me and Cyrus on the GIANT snowbank. |
Yay for a break!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think everyone should have a March break even if it is in another month. Sometimes I just have day breaks, but I enjoy them too. I am glad that you had some time to blog. granny
ReplyDeleteYour skirt is lovely and I am glad that you hard it on so that we could admire it. I hope that you will continue to learn about sewing.
ReplyDeleteYes, it is important for human beings to have day breaks and extended breaks as well. Sometimes I am just glad to have an hour for a break! I have tickets for Little Mermaid for Poppa and me. Aunt Michelle will not be coming along as she will have some time in Montreal at Easter.
your must love library time!